€12.00 – €35.00
€12.00 – €35.00
Soothing aloe gel:
- Soothes, moistures scalp;
- Soothes irritated skin;
- Makes hair roots stronger;
- Prepares skin for scrubbing procedure.
- To swell scalp before scrubbing procedure.
- To soothe scalp/ body skin;
- For strongly dehydrated scalp/ body skin;
- For greasy hair with scaling;
- To stimulate hair growth;
- Usable for body skin after a sunburn;
- Usable against lips herpes;
- To improve skin regeneration, to make skin lighter after small wounds, burns or acne;
- To reduce skin swelling and itching;
- To protect skin against bacteria and fungus;
- To strengthen sun protection;
- To reduce psoriasis symptoms.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
From ancient times aloe widely used as a natural and effective skin moisturiser. It is not just moisturising but also is usable for scalp care – can improve healing processes.
Aloe helps to soothe irritated, damaged, burnt skin and softens it. The juice of aloe extract reduces skin itching, protects skin against bacteria and fungus, also, strengthens sun protection, increases skin elasticity, reduces psoriasis symptoms.
„Greenas“ aloe gel soothes, moisturises, gently cools the scalp and strengthens hair roots. This gel is for scalp swelling – preparation for scrubbing procedure or other scalp surface restoring procedures. After such procedure scalp is swollen and tends to give away old dead and unhealthy skin cells.
Try with other „Greenas” products.
• Preparing scalp for scrubbing procedure – 5-10 ml of gel gently massage into your scalp. With circular movements spread the gel evenly over the entire scalp area. For 10-15 min allowing the gel to soak and soften.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lactobacillus/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Xanthan gum, Arginine, Xanthan gum, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid.
For sensitive skin before use, it is recommended to make a sensitivity test, apply a small amount of gel on the skin nearly to auricle or elbow band. In case of the eye contact or skin irritation immediately rinse thoroughly with water.