Jojoba oil is recommended:
- For dry, flyaway hair;
- For fast greasy hair;
- To restore chemically affected, dyed hair;
- To protect scalp before hair dyeing;
- To soothe hair, to prepare the scalp for scrubbing;
- To stimulate hair growth;
- Restores natural and healthy scalp balance;
- Deep cleanses, detoxifies the scalp;
- Nourishes hair, restores structure without unencumbering hair.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Jojoba oil is easy penetrating, not clogging pores and used for hair, scalp and body care. This oil has all properties which are required for intense skin regeneration, moisturising and nourishing.
Fatty acids, minerals and vitamins which are present in the oil stimulate skin regeneration and tone it. Using the oil for scalp it deeply penetrates and restores hair and skin structure, prevents hair loss, stimulates its growth. Also, it can improve the condition of dyed, dry and breakable hair. Moreover, it is a natural sun filter.
For maximum effect, try with other our products.
For dry and badly damaged hair – 10-20 ml of oil apply on the wet hair and scalp, gently massage and leave it for 15-20 min. For the more effective result, it is recommended to heat the oil in a water bath or after a massage wrap hair in a towel to warm up. After a set time wash hair in a usual manner using shampoo and balsam. For the best result use “Greenas” hair products.
Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil expressed, Limonene**, Linalool**.